THE POWER OF PRAYER

THE POWER OF PRAYER

Postby heavnbnd24 » Sat May 19, 2007 1:01 pm

BLESSINGS TO ALL THE PRAYER WARRIORS! :console:

Not much is YET written here in the Prayer Section but I can certainly add that faith, hope and PRAYER are most powerful in fighting off these cancer demons! I commented earlier in Rosemary's topic that a fellow at my church had a large cancer tumor in his gut and given only 3 months to live. Because of the pain, the doctors felt a surgery to alleviate the pressure would improve his last few months. Four hours into the surgery, they came out scratching their heads! They spent the entire 4 hours searching for what "was" there and had simply vanished. I've seen this happen more than once. I love to hear our gifted surgeons come out and say, "It had to be a miracle." Truth be told, it WAS as miracle (something only God could do). Our prayers (over 400 of us together!) allowed our brother to live and breathe these last 20 years! Fervent prayers are always heard.

I've experienced in other forums that it's sometimes much easier to compile PRAYER REQUESTS into one Topic, rather than each individually, as it's easier to post back all at once. If you like, FEEL FREE to do that here as we follow each other through the blessings of prayer!

:cheer: Let's pray & cheer on to victory the brave cancer patients/survivors and those that lovingly support them, like me!

Believing together that blessings will come ~ Judy, CA
heavnbnd24

Postby heavnbnd24 » Sat May 19, 2007 1:27 pm

Prayer Request for Candee ~

I seek prayer support for my sister and her family whom, over the last two weeks, have just now entered this huge battle. As trials of this magnitude come to us, no one is ever prepared to handle it well. BUT GOD is always faithful to hear our prayers for those in need of Him.

I ask prayer for Candee's strengthening faith, her calm, her peace, her trust, her acceptance, her vision of healing and mostly her wholeness of thought. I ask prayer for her family's strength to endure this trial as I praise God for her husband's undying love for his wife. The family finances are a concern in dealing with all the medical needs and potential work losses. I pray that we, her loved ones and closest friends will be stronger than them all!

This battle belongs to the Lord! He is our Rock and Healer whom we will trust with all that exists within us. May the prayers of those praying bring grace to those receiving them.

Blessings back to you for your prayers and support ~ Judy, CA
heavnbnd24

Postby tpapi76 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:33 am

AMEN>>>MY NAME IS TONY AND I BELIEVE THAT GOD WILL DO THE SAME FOR ME>>>WILL YOU PRAY FOR ME TOO?>>>
tpapi76

Return to Prayer Requests